Hi guys! So I have a DELICIOUS recipe to share with you. I was inspired by many different recipes trying lots of different things. I decided to get creative and now I want to share! Lately, I have really been into baking and finding creative ways to eat healthily. First off, bananas are amazing. I love them. You can make so many yummy treats using bananas. I’m not a nutritionist but I know they are healthy;) It’s a win win win. These cookies are loaded with protein and are the perfect post or pre-workout snack & this recipe requires only 5 ingredients (less or more depending on how you want to make it your own) and only takes 15 minutes to make! I am not very particular about measurements. I am a pretty free spirited person, therefore I just throw things in until it tastes yummy. I hope you enjoy!
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
A handful of chocolate chips.
1/2 cup quick oats (um or regular oats…is there a difference?)
1 big spoon scoop crunchy (or smooth…whatever you are feeling) peanut butter
AND THAT’S ALL!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash up bananas until paste-like
- Add oats
- Mix it all together (…and you know that it’s the best of both worlds…get it?)
- Add protein powder, peanut butter, and chocolate chips
- Mix Mix Mix
- Grease pan
- Scoop dough and shape them roughly 2 inches in diameter. Don’t shape them into balls like with normal cookies. When they bake they will not spread out or change shape at all. The way you form them on the pan is exactly the way they will bake.
- Put in oven for 10-11 mins.
- Take out & let cool for just a few minutes